In the case of a tyre problem detected by a Tyre Pressure Sensor, the relevant icon on the “Tax Disc” Receiver will flash on and off combined with a bleeping alarm to alert the driver of any tyre pressure problems.
Simply stop the car at the very nearest convenience, check for the flashing light on the Tyre Pressure Sensor, remove the Sensor, and re-inflate the relevant tyre at the next convenient opportunity, before re-attaching the Sensor when all is put right.
The Fit2Go TPMS solution brings so many benefits and savings, with so little cost and stress !
Why Fit2Go TPMS?
- Tyres under inflated by 15 psi (1 bar) have increased rolling resistance leading to around 6% greater fuel consumption. This equates to £150 per year for an annual fuel spend of £2500.
- A tyre under inflated by 30% will have its tyre life reduced by one-third.
- 62% of cars on the road are running on incorrectly inflated tyres
- 37% are so under inflated they are classed as ‘dangerous’ or ‘very dangerous’
- 5% of motorists are driving on punctured tyres
- A fine of up to £2500 and 3 points on the licence for EACH “dangerous” tyre.
- “FIT2GO” is Really Safe, saves money saves lives”Fit2Go TPMSADVANTAGES
- NO complicated pairing of sensors.
- NO confusing programming of pressures into receiver.
- NO cables or cigarette chargers as it works by solar panel.
- NO re-programming when adding new sensors (caravan/trailer).
- Solar Powered Display
- 4 Tyre Pressure Sensors
- 4 Anti-Theft Locking Nuts
- Easy Fit Spanner