Next Generation Video IVMS
The GB245 4G Dual Dashcam offers a step change in improving Driver Behaviour. This all-in-one fleet-connected dual camera solution helps fleet managers take IVMS to the next level, detecting a wide range of Driving Events and providing video footage to add context to each violation.
GB245 4G Dual Dashcam is suitable for both small and large fleets the device exceeds specifications for many mining, oil and gas sector IVMS requirements in a simple compact device platform.
GB245 4G Dual Dashcam Advanced IVMS features include:
- Driver ID (Face ID or NFC Card)
- Driver Fatigue (Eyes Closed)
- Driver Distraction (Looking Away, Phone Use)
- Seatbelt Usage
- Harsh Braking/Turning/Acceleration
- Speed Violation (based on live reading road signs)
- ADAS (Stop Sign Violation, Tailgating, Lane Departure, Forward Collision Warning)
- Driver Panic Button etc.
Driving Event video clips are automatically uploaded to the Geobox Video Telematics Web Platform for review and coaching by your Fleet Manager.
Video Telematics Features include:
- Live GPS Tracking with Trip History
- Event Video playback (30 second clips)
- On demand Live Streaming
- On demand Historical Playback from Map trace
- Roll Up statistics by Driver and Fleet
- Companion Driver App (Android)