- Real-time fuel monitoring
- Carbon footprint reporting
- Reports vehicle and engine diagnostic trouble codes
- OptiDrive 360 support
- Fast installation to the vehicle’s OBD-II port
- Add-on device for fuel information. Works in combination with LINK 530 vehicle tracking device
TomTom Link 105 Fuel Monitor
$214.50 Ex GST: $195.00
Monitors live fuel usage by communicating with the vehicles engine management system.
Information is relayed back to Webfleet via a Bluetooth link to the Link530
The device works on most light vehicles that have an OBD Port.
It does not work on many heavy vehicles with FMS
TomTom have an alternative solution for heavy vehicles
This device is an add-on to a TomTom Link and Webfleet subscription